Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So I have finally caved and decided it's time to start blogging. I (100%) am doing this as a substitute for journaling (because I'm horrible at that). So lets hope I'm better at this. I really want my kids to be able to look back and read some of the fun and funny things they did when they were little.

My Grandma Napier took my family down to Salt Lake to the planetarium. My boys love trains, so to make the trip more exciting we decided to ride the front runner from Ogden to Sandy. The boys loved it!!



If you notice Mason, he is staring at the girls behind us. He kept flirting with them the whole way there.

Next we were off to the planetarium. It was awesome!





They also had fish and stingrays that you could touch, but of course my boys wimped out. So Bailey and I did it. It was pretty slimy, stinky, and we ended up soaked.
Thanks Grandma...we had a great time!

No comments: