Monday, October 19, 2009

A Ward weekend


We had the opportunity to go out to Arbon for the weekend which sadly doesn't happen very often with my busy schedule and a farmer's busy schedule.
The weekend actually started out in Malad for the homecoming game. My dad and Jamie have the perfect tailgating spot to sit and enjoy the game. Jamie fed us some yummy food as always, and the game was exciting with Malad pulling out the win!

Then to over to my Grandmas to see my little (but big) brother off to the dance with his date Lauren Clark. What a good looking kid!
On Saturday we headed out to Arbon for Coopers baptism. Sadly no pictures, but what an awesome experience for this little guy. It is so fun to see children be baptized and the spirit is always so strong. I am so proud of you Cooper! Luckily for my boys, they get to go to quite a few baptisms because we have so many young kids in our family. However, Carter must not be used to it yet, because without fail, every time he says with wide nervous eyes, "I don't want to be baptized." He's only 4 and already he is scared of...drowning, I guess.

Then that night we had our annual Ward Family halloween party. It is so fun and our whole family is such good sports. We ate the most delicious food. We visited, and did some trick or treating. Love this tradition.
So anyone who knows me knows that I am not creative. Give me something to follow and I do great. But left to my own imagination can be scary, especially if it involves fabric and a sewing machine. So this year when I decided to make my own costume, I must not have been in my right mind. However with a little help from my Grandma Napier, I pulled this out of my hat. Needless to say, it didn't turn out half bad and it was quite enjoyable. Maybe I should step out of the box more often.
My family: Mike Wazosky (Mason), Bumblebee (Carter), Pink Crayon (Shaylynn), The Hulk (Jack), Jedi Warriors (Ethan and Sage), Ninja (Gina), and best of all A Geisha (Shawn)

Zach, Jessi, and Kabree as the Flinstones

The cast of Peter Pan: Wendy (Jessica), Peter Pan (Larin), Tinkerbells (McKenna and Maddie), Wendy's brothers (Cooper and Morgan).

3 comments:

Harward Family said...

That looks like so much fun. I love everyone's costumes and you did such a good job on yours. It turned out really cute.

Zach and Jessi said...

You should step out of the box more, you did a great job on your costume and I personally enjoy the sewing you've done for Kabree : )!

Nate & Lindsey said...

so cute, I love the crayon idea! that girl eric is with is really cute! miss you