
This year Carter wanted a Bakugan Cake. So this was my attempt. I don't profess to be an all-star cake decorater, but all while I was growing up my mom use to make our birthday cakes and I always remember loving it. I now want to carry on the tradition with my own kids. (Plus, I really prefer Betty Crockers version of cake rather than Wal-Marts.)
All Carter wanted for his birthday was this Wii game. His uncles have it and he begs to go to their house to play it. He had to wait a very long time for his birthday to come to get it, but I think it paid off by the look on his face!Carter is such a big helper. He always plays with his little brother and often gives in to him (probably just so Mason will stop crying.) Either way, it makes me happy! He is so smart and so talented. He loves all sports and I must say, pretty darn good at them. We love him and can't imagine our lives without him!
1 comment:
Holli -
your family is adorable.
it seems i don't see you much anymore. i hope things are going well. your boys are getting so big. isn't it fun being a "boy mom". I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment