Easter and snow should never be in the same sentence, but sadly this year it was. I don't remember ever having an Easter hunt in the snow, but I guess there is always a first for everything. Thankfully, there is something in a child's makeup that makes them immune to cold so for them they could care less about the snow. But for us wussy grownups it wasn't very much fun. We were able to go to my Grandma Napier's for her annual egg hunt, were the kids end up with a sack full of goodies. We had a barbeque and played games.
On Sunday the kids were able to wake up to a basket full of candy, and a few small toys. I had been talking to Carter about what Easter was really about, and that morning when I asked why we celebrate easter he said, "Jesus' birthday." I guess Easter is becoming a lot like Christmas. At least he got the Jesus part right. We'll keep working on it.
That afternoon we went to my dad's where they fed us a delicious Easter feast, and we played Mario kart on the wii...for hours. That game is just way too fun!



On Sunday the kids were able to wake up to a basket full of candy, and a few small toys. I had been talking to Carter about what Easter was really about, and that morning when I asked why we celebrate easter he said, "Jesus' birthday." I guess Easter is becoming a lot like Christmas. At least he got the Jesus part right. We'll keep working on it.
That afternoon we went to my dad's where they fed us a delicious Easter feast, and we played Mario kart on the wii...for hours. That game is just way too fun!



1 comment:
Easter in Malad was way too cold this year. Your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment