Sunday, August 22, 2010

Eclipse

I must start by saying that I used to think people who would wait in a line for more than even an hour to see a movie were absolutely crazy. So it is very shocking to say that I stood (or sat) in line to see this movie for 4 hours. That's right, you heard me 4 HOURS! So I have to admit, I am now a twilight groupie. When Ashley asked me to go to new moon with her and mentioned that we would be going 4 hours early I nearly choked. But I didn't want to be the party pooper so I agreed. Well I'm happy I went because it was so much fun! This time there was 10 of us. It's not necessarily the movie that makes it all worth it, it's these girls.


I wish you could see our shirts better. Ashley made us all Twilight shirts that have a Twilight related saying on them. Mine said, "My husband made me choose between him and Twilight. (Sometimes I miss him)" That is perfect for me, since Harley would rather stab his own eye out than watch anything Twilight.

No comments: