Friday, February 4, 2011

This is ridiculous

I'm not even sure why I have a blog, if I'm not going to keep it current. It's ridiculous!

My life has taken a dramatic turn and any time that I ever had before to blog is now filled with school. That's right, I'm going back to school. And yes, I'm crazy. But I just keep telling myself it will be worth it. I'm studying elementary education and I'm really enjoying it. However, it is VERY stressful. Actually, I am having anxiety as I write this knowing I should be spending this time to do homework or study. We have been living off of eggs, pancakes, and cereal because Harley's in charge of dinner and those are his specialties. The boys aren't complaining. Thank goodness for my amazing husband who has really filled the shoes of both "dad" and "mom." He has been so supportive of my decision, even when he knows it is going to put alot of pressure on him.

Christmas seems like a good place to start the catch up process.
Here is Carter, with his shiny, new Tiger Woods Nike golf clubs. (And yes, Carter still loves Tiger, so nobody tell me him what a loser he really is.)

The main thing Carter wanted for Christmas this year was a football helmet. So when Santa sent the whole uniform, Carter was thrilled.

Mason asked for two things this year: noise putty and silly bands. Here is he hysterically laughing ever time the putty made farting noises. Oh the joys of mothering boys...

He insisted on wearing all 40 bands! It was a hassle all day. They got tangled, and knotted, and slid up when he put on his coat and slid off when he took off his coat.
I just have to show this picture. So every year Harley's dad always gets someone something so off the wall (and the funniest part is, I really believe that he really believes its a great gift.) This year, he gave Mark this hat and when turned on the rim glows bright green. We all laughed so hard. Hopefully Harley's dad wasn't too offended, but it really was a ridiculous gift.


2 comments:

Jillene said...

I am so glad that you finally came back. I was beginning to worry that you fell off the face of the planet.

Tiffany said...

Well, congrats on your choice of going back to school. Looks like the family is doing well!