Monday, April 4, 2011

World Champs!

We knew spring training was going to be amazing this year, and it didn't disappoint! There were tons of people there to welcome back the World Champs! Every game we went to, the stadium filled up 2 hours before the it even started. It made it tough to get autographs, but Harley still managed to get Cody Ross and J.T. Snow's. There was definitely a buzz in the air. The energy was awesome! The weather was gorgeous. I LOVE Scottsdale in March and already can't wait for next year!

This night game was a rematch of the World Series, and we came out victorious...again!

This was one of only 2 days the trophy was at Scottsdale Stadium.

On a side note: Harley is a fantastic vacation planner! He always manages to find the most amazing hotels and bargain prices. This picture doesn't do the hotel justice, but it was built into a butte in Tempe. The pool was amazing and the views were incredible. Our room had a view of the stadium where the Angels play. Every morning we watched them take batting practice. We even got some homerun balls.

1 comment:

Jillene said...

hurray, she posted! I guess I can't complain, it took me 9 months to get in the groove again. You are such a cute mom and the tinniest thing I have ever seen.