I'm not sure where I'm finding the time to write this, or frankly, the motivation to do so. However, I am going back in time to try and update my blog. I can't really say when I will be back here, so I will try and do as much as I can in this one post. It might get a little hectic.
Halloween:
Carter: Ninja
Mason: Zombie
Me: A black eye pea
And a trip to the pumpkin walk. Are favorite displays: Angry Birds and Despicable me

November was so nice this year, so we went out for one last golf excursion.

Look what we saw!
In December, Harley turned the big 3-0. We invited some friends to go to St. George for a fun weekend! And we had a great time. It was a weekend full of golf, tennis, hiking up Dixie Rock, spa treatments, movies, and lots of yummy food. We are so thankful for such great friends! Happy Birthday Babe! Love you!
(Just realized I didn't really get any pictures of the guys. Looks like the girls got all the face time.)
Christmas 2011:
The main attraction that Santa surprised us with this year was our arcade size double basketball hoop. The boys love it (especially the biggest boy in the house...late at night I hear him playing it downstairs. I often wonder if Santa brought it for the little boys or dad).
The kiddos were spoiled with legos, sports equipment, nerf guns, clothes, games, books, and lots more stuff from on the grandparents and cousins.
A good chunk of the day was spent in Arbon waiting to talk to my brother. It was so good to hear from him! He is doing awesome and is an amazing missionary.
Everyone is watching Grandpa Jon put together the tent he got them. This has been a big hit and the boys love to sleep in it on the weekends.
New Year: Ringing in 2012
We celebrated at Tyson and Jillene's this year. We had amazing food, rang in the new year with fireworks, and played games until 4 in the morning. It was a great party!
That's a wrap on 2012. I'm sure there was a lot more to it than that but this is all the energy I could muster up to post.


1 comment:
finally! i'm proud of you, it was fun to have a little catching up of your family. love you xoxo
Post a Comment