Our good friends, the Ropers, teamed up with our family for a fun night of bowling. Ashley has been a great friend, and we have our boys to thank for that. Both of her boys are within months of the same age as mine, and the spent the entire summer together. It's nice having them just a few houses away. Even the snow and cold doesn't keep them from playing together. It's rare that they go even a couple of days without seeing eachother. Therefore, her and I got really close, and I am so thankful. I think my husband is secretly very happy as well, because now he doesn't have to be tortured with Twilight, or musicals, or hopeless romantic books.
Chad, Ashley, Brennan, and Collier
Why can't my boys just take normal pictures! lol!!

Best Buddies! (Collier, Mason, Carter, Brennan)

Couldn't resist getting a picture of these cute bowling shoes!
Story about this picture: Any parent who has ever taken their children bowling can relate to this. One of these 4 boys, (I can't recall which one) threw their ball down the lane before the bar had raised and it bounced off and slowly started rolling back to us. It eventually stopped in the middle of the lane and we had to have a worker come and get the ball for us. Needless to say, all of the boys we silently casting spells in hopes it would make it back!
Chad, Ashley, Brennan, and Collier
Why can't my boys just take normal pictures! lol!!
Best Buddies! (Collier, Mason, Carter, Brennan)

Couldn't resist getting a picture of these cute bowling shoes!
Story about this picture: Any parent who has ever taken their children bowling can relate to this. One of these 4 boys, (I can't recall which one) threw their ball down the lane before the bar had raised and it bounced off and slowly started rolling back to us. It eventually stopped in the middle of the lane and we had to have a worker come and get the ball for us. Needless to say, all of the boys we silently casting spells in hopes it would make it back!
1 comment:
That is so cute! All those boys~ I bet it was super fun. Sad I missed you too. It was one of those crazy weekends that was just too hectic. Next time though, Love you!
Post a Comment