We headed down to St. George to play some golf, but unfortunately the weather had other plans in mind for us.
Here are the boys at their first night in the hotel. They were super excited, can't you tell?
Because of wet, cold weather, we didn't actually play a round of golf, but the boys were really looking forward to it, so we went to the driving range instead. Luckily for us, they were satisfied with that.



We went to Laser Mania where they had an indoor miniature golf course that was glow in the dark with black lights. It was so fun! Each hole was done in different themes, from Spiderman, to the Wizard of Oz.

While at Laser Mania, Harley got hooked on the Hoop Shot game and was fixated on beating the record, which was a score of 60. It took him about $5 worth of games, but he eventually go it with a score of 72. Go Babe!

On Sunday we went to the golf course that Harley and I used to live by where there are ducks you can feed. We knew there were alot of ducks, but it had definitely multiplied since we had last been there. The boys were a little nervous in the beginning, because the second we pulled up, all the ducks immediately got out of the water and started swarming our car. I must admit I was a little nervous myself, especially when they started hissing at us for the bread. I have some great video of it but it is not allowing me to post it. I'm thinking because the video is to big, but I will keep trying and post it later.


Here are the boys at their first night in the hotel. They were super excited, can't you tell?Because of wet, cold weather, we didn't actually play a round of golf, but the boys were really looking forward to it, so we went to the driving range instead. Luckily for us, they were satisfied with that.



We went to Laser Mania where they had an indoor miniature golf course that was glow in the dark with black lights. It was so fun! Each hole was done in different themes, from Spiderman, to the Wizard of Oz.

While at Laser Mania, Harley got hooked on the Hoop Shot game and was fixated on beating the record, which was a score of 60. It took him about $5 worth of games, but he eventually go it with a score of 72. Go Babe!
On Sunday we went to the golf course that Harley and I used to live by where there are ducks you can feed. We knew there were alot of ducks, but it had definitely multiplied since we had last been there. The boys were a little nervous in the beginning, because the second we pulled up, all the ducks immediately got out of the water and started swarming our car. I must admit I was a little nervous myself, especially when they started hissing at us for the bread. I have some great video of it but it is not allowing me to post it. I'm thinking because the video is to big, but I will keep trying and post it later.

No comments:
Post a Comment