I can't quite wrap my mind around it, by it appears, I just sent my first born off to Kindergarten! And I didn't even cry! I wasn't sure who was more excited, me or him. I have tried to teach this kid all his letters and theirs sounds and how to write them, but I was failing miserably. I knew he was super smart, so I was anxious to see if his teacher would be able to get that rambunctious little boy to sit still long enough to teach him a thing or too. Turns out after just a few weeks, he can write something besides his name and it actually looks great!!!!! He is learning so much so fast and I am grateful I don't home school him!

Thumbs up for School (wonder how long it will last until that up becomes a down)
Collier and Carter (best buds) They landed themselves in the same class. Good luck Ms. Bruner!
Doesn't he just look so stinking cute!

Thumbs up for School (wonder how long it will last until that up becomes a down)
Collier and Carter (best buds) They landed themselves in the same class. Good luck Ms. Bruner!
Doesn't he just look so stinking cute!
1 comment:
He was just a little guy when we met you guys! I can't believe he is in Kindergarten! He will have so much fun--Kaysen can't wait until he can go to the BIG school!
Post a Comment