I've decided I have the funniest kids ever. I know, I know, everyone says that. But I'm a mom, I'm suppose to think that. The other night the boys were in the tub and dumped out all of my facial scrub (which cost a pretty penny) and filled it back up with water. I was so upset, I kicked them out and told them to get their jammies on and go to bed. When I was tucking them in I told them I was going to have to take the money out of their wallet to pay for my face scrub that they dumped out. Mason immediately started crying, begging me not to take his money. I was over in the corner cleaning up their messes and he kept saying to me, "Mom, I'm watching you. You better not take my money...Mom, I watching you." I was trying so hard to stay mad.
Carter, being the sweetheart he his, in a quiet voice said, "Mom, just take all the money out of my wallet and not Mason's." Oh, that melted my heart. He is such a good brother. Don't get me wrong, they fight like crazy, but he always has his brother's back and will do whatever it takes to make him happy.
I love both of my boys. I kind of like to say I have "sugar and spice" when it comes to the two of them.
4th of July
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
I love it, how sweet way to be the big brother Carter!!!
that is the cutest story ever! what a cute big brother. I don't think any of my older brothers or sisters would have done that. miss you guys
Post a Comment