Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Dreaded Haircut

Mason is completely terrified of getting his haircut. It is the most traumatic experience of his life. Luckily for him ( and for mom and dad), he doesn't have much hair so he's only had to do this a few times. This is before we have even started. You can only imagine how bad it is when he is actually getting his hair cut! I don't have any pictures of that because I practically had to sit on him while Harley buzzed. Poor kid.

2 comments:

The Casper's said...

Oh, that makes me so sad, give him a big kiss from aunt Jessi! I'm commenting under Heathers blog : )!

Harward Family said...

Parker did that for the longest time. I always put off giving him a hair cut for as long as I could because of how upset he would get. He still has times when he doesn't want to get it done until Noah (the younger one) shows him that it is ok. It is pretty cute to watch.