Monday, August 3, 2009

Treehouse Museum

I met up in Ogden with my good friend Natalie and we took our kids to the Treehouse Museum. She has two boys of her own the exact same ages has Carter and Mason. Ethan (her oldest) and Carter were inseparable from the time they were born (of course that was because their moms were inseparable) and then sadly they moved away, so we don't get to see them as much as we would like too. Anyway, this was an amazing museum and highly recommended to anyone with preschool age kids!
Ethan and Carter...Best Buddies!

Carter inside the fort he built.


Cute little school boys...notice Ethan and Carters outfits.
(Front: Carter and Damen
Back: Ethan and Mason)

Carter the Clown...

and the Fireman...

and the Cowboy!


Mason- half Cowboy, half Clown



Future President Williams
I think he could fit in quite well as a politician with that smirk!

A little blurry, but this picture told the whole story of how much fun they really had!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

So much fun! We took Kaysen last year, but I think he would enjoy it so much more this year!