Saturday, September 5, 2009

A week with the siblings

Shay and Ethan came to stay with us for a few days. We had a really great time and they are great kids.

We went up the canyon and roasted marshmallows. We also went swimming and to the movies. It's so nice to have them here and Shaylynn is the biggest help!

2 comments:

Zach and Jessi said...

I'm so glad you guys got to spend sometime together, you are such a good sister!

Nate & Lindsey said...

Holli, I am so happy that I got to see you! I just love being with you, I couldn't stop laughing on my forever long drive home because you said you knew when you read my post that I was covering up a little of my temper! I loved spending the week with my bro's and sisters! I think it looks like you guys had a lot of fun too!