

This was the first time camping in the actual mountains for the boys. Camping is just so much more fun when you are a kid. It is alot of work for moms. Can I get an amen from the moms?!
But the boys had the greatest time. Aunt Sherrie invited us to go with her family. Harley wasn't able to go and if it wasn't for her and all the help, we wouldn't have survived. Thanks Sher!

This is a spring up power house and it was freezing!! Bailey and her friend, Rose, are CRAZY!

I had to throw this picture in just because he is too cute for words!


The boys were sooooo dirty, and it was causing me major anxiety. I really had to go to a happy place to remind myself that it was okay... that they would eventually be clean again... that this too shall pass. (Deep breaths...getting anxiety just remembering it!)


No comments:
Post a Comment