Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oh Mason...

Our cute, little, mischievous, hilarious, trouble seeking, dirty, sweet (only when he wants to be) boy.


Dirty....

and very dirty!

A giant in the making


Here we have orange pop that he decided to dump on this head. What you don't see is that the whole back side of his head is bright orange!

Here we have a smelly marker that I guess he thought, "If it smells good, it must taste good."


Mason has a new saying, "yeah baby." He says it when he's exciting about pretty much anything: eating, going outside, bath time, etc. So I have been trying to capture this moment on camera and it just isn't quite as sincere. But here it is, and it's still pretty funny.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Thanks for being tolerant of me shoving a half a bag of Chewy Sprees down his throat in Sacrament meeting. He was thoroughly entertaining for my mom and I. We have all been there...where we are just happy to have made it through another hour and 15 minute wrestling match!

Leslie said...

I love his new saying! That is so cute. He looks all grown up in his baseball attire.

Nate & Lindsey said...

It is probably a good thing, even if he is always dirty, busy, and crazy, it just means he is all boy!

Zach and Jessi said...

I love it! He's a little cutie, give him lots of hugs and kisses from Aunt Jessi for me.