
My little brother, Eric, graduated from High School today and it was bitter sweet. I couldn't be more proud of him! He is such a smart, hardworking, fun guy. He graduated 3rd in his class. He is super fun and I really enjoy spending time with him. I really struggled with the fact that my mom wasn't physically there with us, but I could feel her presence and know that she was beaming with pride. The biggest irony is that the Malad Swing Choir actually sang the very song that they sang at my mom's funeral, Josh Groban's "You raise me up." It was a great night and am so happy for my brother.




1 comment:
I loved that day and seeing you! It was so fun to see how much Eric has grown. I can't believe how smart he is! Thanks for your comment, it means a lot to us. I just love you so much and hope you visit soon!
Post a Comment