And so it happens. I was very worried that I would get lazy with my blogging and begin to slack off. I have a month of serious catching up to do on here.
At the end of April, the weather was so nice here that one of the neighborhood mom's decided to have a water party for all the kids on our street. I couldn't believe I was dressing my kids in swimming suits at that time of the year, but why waste the gorgeous weather.

This was just a few that were there, but I couldn't get them all together to get a picture.
I must also add that I love my neighborhood. On just our little coldasac we have about 25 kids. All of us mom's have grown to be such close, good friends. I really enjoy that the boys have so many kids to play with and that I have girlfriends that relate to my life as a mom. These are some of the greatest people and I really appreciate their friendship!
At the end of April, the weather was so nice here that one of the neighborhood mom's decided to have a water party for all the kids on our street. I couldn't believe I was dressing my kids in swimming suits at that time of the year, but why waste the gorgeous weather.

This was just a few that were there, but I couldn't get them all together to get a picture.
I must also add that I love my neighborhood. On just our little coldasac we have about 25 kids. All of us mom's have grown to be such close, good friends. I really enjoy that the boys have so many kids to play with and that I have girlfriends that relate to my life as a mom. These are some of the greatest people and I really appreciate their friendship!
1 comment:
I don't remember a day when it was warm enough to go swimming!!! Wish we would have another one of those!
Post a Comment